"Not your usual rubbish"

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by squidlegs, Mar 3, 2011.

1. squidlegs Forum Member

I beg to differ, would depend on if you like cheesy German styling :lol:

Airbrush

2. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Ha!

Green hoses are OK i suppose;)

3. dan_gti2004 Forum Member

Think that belongs to a member on here. I'm sure I saw it in members rides. Although might be the mk2 owners club?

4. squidlegs Forum Member

Jambo's? :lol:

5. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Wouldnt be ok here. You would see the thread at about 100+ pages long.

6. degsgti1 Forum Member

Love the digi dash, not sure on the paint though, looks like Westwood has been let loose!!

7. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

Definitely a members on here. I remember seeing his thread in the members gallery.

Ive got to say though, i dont like anything about it except for the clocks!

8. Admin Guest

that air intake[xx(]

it'd be a nice car if you took the air brushing off.

9. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

Yes it does/did belong to a member on here, its changed alot since I last saw it.

10. nealey Forum Junkie

he is a member on here, bought a mk3 vr6 after that mk2. Cant remember his username though.

11. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

I reprogrammed that Digifiz...

Anyway. Eek :-/

12. nealey Forum Junkie

13. Richard Mk2

14. Richard Mk2

Beat me to it Nealey ;)

15. nealey Forum Junkie

Just read his for sale thread he had on here, wanted 4k for it! Reckons its had 25k pumped into it!

I was always a fan of the car, its not my usual thing and its not something I would drive myself but I can appreciate the work and imagination thats gone into it.

Ok it may be very out there but as an overall package I think the car works in a weird kind of way.

16. lard44 Forum Member

Shame - it looked stunning a year ago. Not a fan now tbh. But fair play, at least it's one of a kind now...

17. Admin Guest

[xx(] looks like edition 38 all set to work and had a car design/painting party :lol:

18. squidlegs Forum Member

Elements of it are nice, and sorry if I offend him, but not my cup of tea. Looking through those threads, it started off rather nice but slowly got chavier later on. But deserves a slating for running illegal plates, mounting seatbelts on the rear strut brace and writing in CAPITALS!!!!!!! ;)

19. neo badness Paid Member Paid Member

I do like the weels though...[:-B]

20. retrowhore Forum Member

The seller is right.

It really isn't 'your usual rubbish', it's a totally overdone, overworked and generally overappreciated example of a 'totally exclusive taste-free brand of rubbish'
    [xx(]

What a waste of a Digifiz