Nova Vs Bugatti Veyron

Discussion in 'The Video Forum' started by VeedubyaGTi, Feb 20, 2007.

1. VeedubyaGTi

VeedubyaGTi Forum Member

...Yes really!....check out the Chavs 1 & 2 Some of the comments underneath are spot on too LOL :lol: :lol:

2. craggsy Forum Member

I cant beleive they are disrespecting the Veyron like that.........fair enough if it was an Enzo or\something but a ****ing nova

3. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

Mongs

No other word for 'em.

4. Gorgeous George

Gorgeous George Forum Member

Can you imagine what he would've done if them twats had rear ended him following him so closely !

Don't they realise that he wasn't overtaking cuz it was a left hooker and obviously couldn't see $hit !

Never mind him, I'd like to give 'em a slap !!!!!!!!!

5. kerrly Forum Member

yer what a missleading title. hardly Nova VS veyron when in fact its just some muppet overtaking in a 30MPH zone. really does my head in[:x]

sure other ppl on here have experience of being "blown away" by 1.0l chav 5hite boxes in built up areas.... why do these kids never seem to be about in more suitable circumstances?!

6. mk1steve Forum Member

so they think their 5hite nova beat a veyron:lol: because they where driving like a tw@ and the veyron driver wasn't:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

the bugatti would kill it only staying in 3rd:lol:
    shows how uneducated these people are really:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Jonny777 Forum Member

Tbh....ROFL

The Veyron could beat it staying in first gear Steve, nevermind 3rd! :lol:
    Jonny.

8. wolfsburg85 Forum Member

9. mk1steve Forum Member

i meant even in standing start or crusing about or anything really
    ie no need to drop it down a cog:)

10. gary wigg

gary wigg Forum Member

dic*heads

11. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

a bit harsh against them to be fair, i bet most of you would do the same if you came across a veyron, i know i ****ing would, had a tangle with a db9 before jsut for the ****s and giggles of it :)

12. vwd40 Forum Member

Complete ******s.

Probably a stolen Nova anyway.

13. Gold-mk1 Forum Member

Hang on though.

Yes, there was some pretty crap overtaking - by both drivers.

Yes its a Nova, Yes its a Bugatti Veyron.

But what exactly have those blokes done wrong apart from goad him into putting his foot down ( ok, maybe 2mm down !! ), and then following him and filming ?

I don't get the comments on you tube, and I certainly don't get some of the posts here about it. :)

Also, if you drive a veyron - you should really expect all the attention you receive - good and bad.

and the veyrons rego plate was illegal as well, no one moaning about that ! [:D]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  14. Collie Forum Junkie

lucky chavs. ive never even seen a veyron, nevermind had a camera with me at the time.

15. kerrly Forum Member

na the number plate is a old style plate pre prefix style most likely worth a fair bit of money too!!!!

it is legal to have them on black backgrounds and silver writing.

i think if bloke jus filmed it an said- i spotted a veyron on the road thats fair enough but to imply he overtook it an got one over on it is the stupid part!

16. ViCk Forum Member

Thats just stupid.

I would never race an exotic car of that level, I'd just stare at it and envy !

17. Gold-mk1 Forum Member

Of course its a pre=prefix one !! :)

They're only legal in black and silver if the car is made before 1973 ... :) Which a 2007 Bugatti Veyron isn't.....I don't think. :lol:

18. loadsavalves

loadsavalves Forum Member

Agree.

That was filmed on the A281 between guildford and cranleigh in surrey. The tw*ts in the nova over took about 2-3 cars in a 30 zone at one point. [|)]

19. Winso Forum Member

I really don't think he actually believes that his cars faster then the Veyron to be honest. Not even proper chavs either - the guy wasn't even wearing a cap and where was the usual swearing not to mention the phat 'choons....?!

20. Bobby_T_16v Forum Member

I would prefer to stand in the cold rain waiting on a bus and walk it than own a nova !

Im sure that bugatti is owned by one of the guys from the Gumball ? ? ?