One of my track vids

Discussion in 'The Video Forum' started by loadsavalves, Dec 5, 2005.

1. loadsavalves

loadsavalves Forum Member

This is one of my vids from saturday 3/12/05 at goodwood. right click and "save as" ;)
    goodwood session1
    The Quality's not brilliant as i had to make it small enough to be able to host it.
    A few more laps
    Edited by: loadsavalves

2. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

Looked a bit slippery Kev! - Don't often see vids from Goodwood, makes a change.

Is it your old mk2 16v 'VBC' you use on track? What have you done to it ? :p

Seems a long time ago since we did that VW /Audi day @ Combe :lol:

3. loadsavalves

Yeah bloody long time :lol: Yeah tis vbc basically it's just stripped apart from dash heater and front door cards. safety devices bolt in cage, buckets, harnesses, lots of strut braces, fk's, 9A, milltek raddo two box system with custom down pipe and ported zorst manifold ohh and second broken gearbox in six weeks :lol: :lol: Goodwood was resurfaced about 3 weeks ago and offers much more grip now than it ever did in the wet. It gives really good feel now.

4. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

Join the 020 wrecker club :lol:

Good to see the old girl's still going :thumbup:

Here we are @ Combe

[​IMG]
    Edited by: GVK

5. Keith R Forum Member

Cool! Never seen Goodwood before. It's probably one of the nearest circuits to me, buttrackdays there arealways so expensive.

It seemed to hold its line well despite the conditions. Sounded good too!

Poor sod in the mini[8(]. Did he actually hit anything? I couldn't make out from the footage.

Mint pic, GVK.

6. steved Forum Member

I've been in a few sprints at Goodwood, From the start/finish line to the first bend i'm doing 115 and continue this round the first double apex and the next two bends, 106sec lap

7. loadsavalves

Keith he ended up in the gravel nose first :lol:Here's a link to his in car vid http://www.bookatrack.com/-pg?2911

Gary my place is starting to resemble a scrap yard with two broken 020's and a broken KR [:D] :lol: I'm going to try and break an 02A next time :clap: