Overdue Update from ME

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by VWPowered, Jan 25, 2008.

1. VWPowered Forum Member

Hello firstly, how are you all been a long long time, hope those who now me are well, i post my password and lost the old email so cant retrieve it so here with a new/old name lol...

i'll like to introduce www.scirocco.fr
    its my new site dedicated to the passion of owning a scirocco
    i'm looking for cars/scrap/crashes of sciroccos to add if you can help please email me your photos/links, location, name and/or specs to vwpowered(at)orange.fr the idea behind scirocco.fr is to finally get a good data_base_ of scirocco content from around the world onto the net

My Scirocco 1.1 TS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

not a bad car for 900 Euros really, thats 600 Pounds so 1200 USD

sadly the only mint on the outside, interior is dead, the fabric is torn, sunburnt and generally in bad condition, engine is rustier than a salt dipped fiat, i have a Golf GTD too which im selling to fund a GTI Roc 1 or 2 which will become my daily transport, allowing me time to take the TS off the road and be restored to original 76 spec..

its been parked up in the garage keeping warm,

[​IMG]

i also have a Golf 2 GTD too

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

no laughing ;) , the flaps have gone, as have the bumpers, engine box.... yes ive broken it up...well not true but will be in the next few weeks

this is the main gallery

the gallery is in countrys so a small write up if you can translate, i'm looking for sciroccos around the world to represent their countrys

and i'll add this i would love to add as many cars/countrys to the data_base_ as possible all i ask is can you send files as a .zip saved as ur membername and include what car it is and your country

please help me in my quest :)

p.s. courtesy of france....good vid enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCaBf-Re0h0&feature=related