Photoshop help needed for mk1 cabby

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Hodgy_mk2golf, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Hodgy_mk2golf New Member

Hi guy/gals,

Its not so much a problem I have its I'm stuck for ideas. I got the mk1 cabby back in October and aimed to have it ready for the road by 1st April and I have expect that its gunna be aleast may before I'm happy lol. Recently I baught some porsche teledials which I recon will look fab with the G60 brakes behind them. However I'm unsure as to what colour to have the wheels powder coated, when the go in for refurb. I've thought about black but im scared im gunna loose the look of the teledials, I think whites fab but will they suite my Sapphire Blue cabby? All thoughts are welcome as someone may just suggest something thats fab. I'm wanting something that stands out a little but isnt too loud, so please no reds or pinks lol. I cant believe the Bf's stuck on this one aswell.

If anyone fancies having a play on fotoshop as I dont have a clue how to do it, heres a pic of my Mk1 Cabby and Ive incorperated a mk1 with teledials on so its easier to transfer the wheels and change the colours.

Cheers Jane

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Willowraf Forum Member

Maybe looking like this!!!

Black with Chrome outer!
    [​IMG]

Black with you car colour outers!
    [​IMG]

Chrome on Chrome
    [​IMG]

White
    [​IMG]

Hope this Helps... If you require any more pics knocking up just pm..[:D]

3. Hodgy_mk2golf New Member

golf mk1 cabby with porsche teledials

Could i be really cheeky and ask you to knock two more images together for me. One with car colour centres with polished outers and the other with car colour centres with black lips and black inner circles.

Thanks

4. Willowraf Forum Member

Sorry for the poor effort rushed them as i'm going out...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. degsgti1 Forum Member

I'm thinking it looks better with the ra's
    polished rivage rims look awesome on cabby's though..