Polo 9n3 gti manifold blowing!!??? Need help!!

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by whitak3r, Jan 3, 2011.

1. whitak3r New Member

Hello i own a polo gti 9n3 and my manifold has just started blowing can help me find a easy way to try tighten it?? Thanks

2. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

3. whitak3r New Member

Lol cheers :) its a rite tw*t to get to! Cud it b a seal or just some loose bolts? :)

4. rob p

rob p New Member

Hi i had the same problem with mine i would almost put money on it its the bolt on the left hand side if you were looking from the front of the car,it took 2 attempts for my local vw dealer to get it fixed and in the end thay had to replace the gasket the dealer wouldnt confirm or deniey weather it was a known fault but it just seams to affect the 1.8t polo and could be a problem with the manifold casting so i would suggest you take it to a dealer especially if its still under warrantey if its not and the dealer arnt very helpfull (like mine but thats a differnt story)contact vw uk but dont give up because it shouldnt happen best of luck let me know how you get on!!