Polo GTI (1.8T) owners wanted

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by NBirkitt, Oct 24, 2010.

1. NBirkitt Forum Member

The model profile article in the forthcoming Dec issue of Volkswagen Driver mag (on sale mid Nov) will feature the Polo GTI (1.8T) and we're looking for half a dozen owners who would like to write a few notes about their own cars, for an owners' opinions section

The model profile itself comprises 4 or 5 pages of history and tech info, so basically what I am looking for is for you to write an accompanying owners opinion of about 200-250 words, purely anecdotal, about your own Polo GTI 1.8T why you bought it, what you like/dislike about it, any problems youve had, fuel consumption, costs, modifications made or plans for it etc...

Ideally, this should be accompanied by a 300 dpi digital photo of the car, preferably with you posing alongside it (?)

If it helps, I can post you a copy of the magazine with a previous example ( if so, please email back your full postal address asap )

Final copy deadline for this will be Monday Nov 1

Hope you can help please let me know asap if this idea appeals to you - please email me at Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk rather than PM...

Regards

Neil Birkitt
    Editor, Volkswagen Driver magazine

(www.volkswagendrivermag.co.uk )

2. NBirkitt Forum Member

Polo GTI 1.8T profile

Article now published (Dec issue) and I didn't get a single owner contact me for inclusion in the owners' opinions page (!?), but had a couple afterwards, so subsequent follow-up in the Jan issue..

Hope to be testing the new (twincharged) Polo GTI shortly...

www.volkswagendrivermag.co.uk

3. chris gti New Member

you should have posted on ukpolos as their are a lot of 9n3 gti's on that forum.

4. harney New Member

Hi mate. Not been on the forum for a while and forgot all my login details so started a fresh. I’m gutted I didn’t see this in time would of definitely helped you out!