Props to the Bilt Hamber customer service dept.

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by theboymike, Mar 17, 2011.

1. theboymike Forum Junkie

As usual I left ordering my cavity wax etc until the last minute and gave BH a buzz to ask how long their free delivery option would take (currently offered for a limited time on orders over 60).

I was told that the paid for service would be no quicker than the free delivery, but since I was in a hurry they'd dispatch it today by 24hr courier, and still for nowt :thumbup:

Yet to see if it turns up or how well their products perform, but so far very impressed :)

2. alexisblades99 Forum Member

+1 for BH. I ordered a clay,wax and wash kit a couple of weeks ago. It turned up here in Finland only a week later, only 7 p&p! Very easy to deal with on the phone too.

3. Dave

Dave *Very Smart* Pedantic Old Fart Paid Member

+2 for BH.

Not as far as Soumi, but their stuff arrived here speedily, and at a fair price.

Plus. Their chemicals are brill..:thumbup:

4. alexisblades99 Forum Member

Just used the auto wash, auto clay, and auto balm yesterday on the golf. Auto wash gets a thumbs up for foaminess, and really shifts the dirt. The clay is a piece of cake to use, still loads left, and the auto balm (still not sure if it's a wax, or a polish, or both) is very easy to use and buff off.