Quote?

Discussion in 'Styling, Trim and Bodywork' started by bully, Nov 6, 2003.

1. bully Forum Member

Anyone got any idea how much Snappy Gaitors charge for a full leather retrim? Its for a rallye, and may include door cards aswell.

Mj interiors quoted 850 which is all seats head rests, gear gaitor. or 920 in alcantara and leather

Anyone got a suggestion of colour alcantara to use if i choose to? its for a pearl green rallye

Any help would be appreciated

2. destructiv dave Forum Member

I suppose you've tried phoning them then, or were those quotes from MJ other peoples guesstimates as well.

p.s sorry to sound like a c**t, but common sense dictates that in order to find out a quote from a company, you need to contact the company direct and not rely on b**lsh*t guesses from people on a forum.

p.p.s that oak green Mk2 with Porsche rims, Mk3 dash, Porsche handles and Mj retrim looked good with Green alcantara

3. bully Forum Member

I got those prices from MJ.

And yes i have phoned them, but hes nto bnack until tonight, and as ihave time now i was hoping to get some prices together and sort out what i can and cant have.

I was just hoping someone new a rough idea of how much they charge

Do you think that Silver Alcantara centres will look good?
    Edited by: bully