R** KVG- CLUB gti owner??

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by sony, Dec 10, 2006.

1. sony Forum Member

Anyone on here used to own this mk3 vr6??:)

2. ADegelas Forum Member

I use to work with the previous owner.

3. sony Forum Member

Thanks for the reply!! What's his clubgti username?:)

4. rdv123 Forum Member

i used to own this car

5. wellovathetoon New Member

I've only just joined this site and saw your post! What a coincidence it was to find my old car on here! I saw from the pics that it was sold to you almost as standard... that was quite a while ago now though I think (Dec. 2006).... do you still have the car btw?

I had the car from 2001-2003 and did quite a few mods to it during the time (that silly handbrake was my bad, so sorry lol). It was a great car though, and I was very sad to let go of it! I'd sold it with a top-end security system (tracker and Clifford Alarm), the engine was remapped and superchiped with a K&N air filter and full Magnex exhaust system. The engine was a full factory rebuild too with uprated pistons and was running at about 220bhp at its peak!

I was wondering, is the old plate, 'R11K VG', still on it? Any questions feel free to give me a shout.

Rikki.

6. rdv123 Forum Member

When I sold the car it still had the plate and I believe it still had the plate when it sold again to someone up North, was that you Sony?

7. sony Forum Member

Sadly sold it very shortly after I bought it (6 months later) in January 2007 as the engine was having a few problems.