RDB!

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by Jonny777, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Jonny777 Forum Member

You followed me last night Richard and replied with a flash of your lights when i waved! :lol:

I was on the way to the Roundhay meet at the time!

Do you live up there where you turned off?

Also are you coming to the HuddersfieldVAG meet on sunday? [:D]

2. RichardDarrenB Paid Member Paid Member

That was you? I was just telling my mate I was behind a proper mint early Mk2 Gti on Huddersfield Road last night [8D]

My dad lives in Wibsey up where I turned off, was gonna go to Roundhay but my car was filthy and my old man was paying for a night on the ale so I couldn't say no :lol:

Nice car :clap:

EDIT: Dunno about Sunday's meet, most of my time gets taken up by renovating my new house these days [8(]

3. Jonny777 Forum Member

Doooh!

Yeah thats my old beast, i live in Hipperholme, just down from Wyke, so a fart away from you it seems! [:D]

Try and get there anyway, should be pretty big this weekend! [:D]

4. RichardDarrenB Paid Member Paid Member

Looked spot on mate, love the early small bumper MK2s :clap:

I was coming from my best mate's house (also a dubber) He lives at the traffic lights in Bailiff Bridge, I live over on Tong St :)

Might try get over on Sunday, I'll try drag my mate along, there's also a Volksdevil meet on Sunday 15th July at the Peacock pub opposite Elland Rd footy ground at 2pm if your up for that?

5. Jonny777 Forum Member

Yeah, i was thinking about going to that one, depends whether i can afford the fuel! :lol:
    Poor ass student i am!

What cars does this other guy have? Havent seen any VW's in Baliff Bridge before?

I love how the front of your Bora looks though, plate looks ace! [:D]

6. RichardDarrenB Paid Member Paid Member

Think yourself lucky, I was driving a rusty G reg 1.0 Fiesta when I was a student :lol:

My mate currently has a black 02 reg Audi A6, he used to run 2 x brand new Ibiza 20vT's and before that he had a Monza Blue valver and a Seat Cordoba 16v :)

Surprised you havent seen me around before TBH, had my plate about 5 years and it's been on about half a dozen VWs :lol:

7. Jonny777 Forum Member

I think myself very lucky sir! :lol: I cant believe it if im honest!

Well i might of seen it before, but ive only been driving for 5 months so i wont of been taking in any sights previous to that, more like being bored/asleep in the back of my parents Sharan :lol:

Hopefully see you on Sunday anyway or maybe at that Elland Road meet! [:D]