Red Mk3 VR6 Bas-vegas

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by Aphex, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Aphex Forum Junkie

Just in case you come on here, you're crazy :lol:

Driving like that on a sapcesaver was just mental, next time I see you hopefully we won't be down such a bumpy road and you'll have some proper tyres on :lol:

2. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

were the other wheels big and shiny? or was it the one with chavy headlights?

3. Aphex Forum Junkie

Lol, he was on black something or others, think they had bbs centrecaps. It sounded very very nice. They were nicely tucked in the arches.

That 5 door turbo mk3 that goes down there sounded alright too!

4. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

the turbo diesel one? [:D]

5. Aphex Forum Junkie

Lmao probably.

I was pretty proud of my mk2, a little bit further and I reckon I could have took him ;)

Did very muchly make me want that sound though [:^(]

6. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

i left a mate's bbq at about 1am and found i had another flat tyre so spent ages getting air back into it and only took it for a quick run on the way home (didnt go to bas incase i didnt have enough air to get home lol)

7. Aphex Forum Junkie

Lol, Southend was shut so bas was a bit busy, I left at about 11.45. I haven't been out for a few weeks, the police presence around is crazy now

8. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

yup, theyre all over the place. that didnt stop the numpty in front of me in a pimped merc binning it on the roundabout at tesco [:D] he was driving like a berk, weaving in and out of traffic in a hurry. the roads were very greasy mind, but to see he loose it was pretty funny.

i drive like an angel anyway, so am not fussed about the five-oh

9. Aphex Forum Junkie

As do I. I only had a minor moment when following the vr6, someone in the other lane jumped on their brakes and put on their hazards, I gently applied my brakes, began and began changing lanes as I thought there was a mobile speed camera or something in front.

Also on the way from basildon to southend I saw a police car parked in a bush and next to it a dark blue box pointing at the road [xx(]