removing logic alarm

Discussion in 'Security' started by unclemeat72, Jul 8, 2012.

1. unclemeat72 New Member

Hi i have a logic alarm/immobilizer fitted to my 91 jetta, it does have a yellow label on but i cant tell what model number it is. it has a single button remote with a single led on. The main box is about an inch thick and 3 inch square, there is a white connector on the back containing about 10 wires and a smaller black connector along side it, all enclosed in a rigid two piece cover that covers the cables, it also has a thin black wire, presumably the antenna. under the glove box side of dash is a ultrasonic connector box and a siren in the engine bay. I recently fitted a new engine and loom and somehow removed an extra relay that was on top of the fusebox, i think this was something to do with the logic alarm, it still arms and disarms with the button but the engine wont start as there is no constant spark, only fires for 1 or two seconds before cutting out. anyone know how to rewire the relay, it has about 6 wires on the relay socket, or how to remove the whole alarm unit?

cheers

iain