Revo

Discussion in 'Mk6' started by shanners, Aug 24, 2011.

1. shanners New Member

Ive a mk6 gti and im thinking of gettin a revo stage 1 remapp . any 1 got it done and would ya recommend it ?????

2. RAM

Ram Forum Member

I will 2nd that ??

3. Andy947 Forum Addict

Had my old Rocco 2.0TSI GT Revo remapped way back in 2009, was very impressed with it.

Well worth the money, definately do it!

Car made about 265bhp on the rollers post remap.

4. shanners New Member

Alright Andy. Ill probably get it done with gotboostperformance near swansea . did it take long to do the remapp ??? was it just a stage 1 ? did ya get anything else done ???? (millteck exhaust system )

5. mkviken New Member

does this need to be done at a rolling road or can the send the map like bluefin?

anyone tried the bluefin on the mk6?

6. richwig83 Forum Member

It shouldn't take any more than about 1 1/2 hours, depending on how thorough they are with the setting up of it and data logging.

REVO is usually setup on the road, to make sure that everything is within tolerance.

7. MartinrobGTi New Member

Hi mate, i'm currently running revo on my golf, a stage 2! But i'be had a bluefin and revo stage 1 aswell! Well worth the money, best thing i've ever done to the golf tbh! Feels how it should have done coming out of the factory! Bluefin is awesome to start with and handy tool to put it back to standard etc, but i got bored of it as they only get you like 250bhp, where as the revo stage 1 gets you over 260+, i've seen a stage 1 revo'd golf before running 276bhp. If you've got the money i'd defo go for revo or apr! Slightly better than bluefin, just my opinion though!

8. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Hey Martin.
    Did you get any plots before and after that you could share with us?