RIAT

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by pascal77uk, Jul 18, 2011.

1. pascal77uk Paid Member Paid Member

My bro works for the RIAT and sent some VIP Guest tickects my way. Ive never been before and didnt know what to expect in terms of size and scale but its awesome. I had a really good day apart from the grey clouds and rain all day. Not good for photos at all. I took my camera along to see if she was ok after all the work that had been done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  2. TK1

TK1 Forum Member

some cracking pics there
    i love the vulcan one , amazing bird

3. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

Some great shots, your not turning into a plane spotter, are you?? :lol:

4. pascal77uk Paid Member Paid Member

Funny you should say that Chris:lol:

I’ve never really thought much about planes in the past. They take off, land, carry people on holiday and you have jet fighters etc. But this is different

It this has changed my mind for ever. :thumbup:

These things are ****ing awesome. The Air Tattoo is not just a normal air show. All the planes are not normal fighters they are modified stunt versions half the time. With a lot of weight taken out of them and wound up for the shows. Also the pilots are test pilots ie the ones who train everyone else and are the best about. One pilot came over from America for the show just to fly the A-10 Thunderbolt II. And they don’t just fly it they are showing off in the things Jesus, show boating!!! Some of the F-16 fighters were just ragging it to put it mildly. Every move in the book was coming out and pushing these things hard.

The Vulcan was spectacular so graceful in the sky’s it was beautiful.

At the end of the day they are a bit like race cars. Machines with graphics on them, made to do one thing and with nutters at the helm.

I like !!!!

As soon as i get a chance im going to start doing my piolts licence.:thumbup: