Running problem returns :0(

Discussion in 'Scirocco' started by mactat2, Sep 23, 2012.

1. mactat2 New Member

the cars been running great since i fitted the new parts last time this happened (new rotor,cap,vac pipes, ign module, ign coil, fuel pump) and only 3mths ago..... picked the missus up form work the other night no problems, next morning same problem as last time! go to pull away and the engine stutters and nearly cuts out. Starts fine, ticks over fine, revs fine when stationary. Stick it in gear lift the clutch it stutters and no power. Depress the clutch its fine again :confused: had a look in the haynes manual and decided to follow the porcedure to test the ignition module, ah but first it says you have to know the coil is good. So i followed the test procedure for that twice and got a different set of readings each time? neither of which were within the ohms range stated in the manual. As it still starts and runs fine at a stand still the coil is still providing a spark but with the readings so far out would that be causing my problems? All advice much appreciated.