Spacers?

Discussion in 'Wheels and Tyres' started by speedsix, Apr 12, 2004.

1. speedsix Forum Member

Want to bring my rears out 10-15mm, anyone recommend some resonably priced spacers and bolts (what about lockers?) and where to buy online.

Problem is if I bring them out 10mm or so then i'm sure they will scrub the edge of arch (as opposed to the inner lip which can be trimmed) of my clipper kit. It's fine until I get people in the back then scrub a dub dub. [:s]

Cheers

2. KeithMac Forum Junkie

I use Raceland ones, hubcentric and they fit perfectly. They supply the radius seat bolts but not the tapered seat ones, I got my bolts from the local car accessory shop. Got a set of longer lockers from C+R.

3. speedsix Forum Member

where can i get raceland ones from, I looked at the raceland site but couldnt see any.

Cheers

4. mk1vdub Forum Member

I don't supose this has got anything to do with what I said in your other post? [:$] have a look here :
    wheel spacers
    I just got his from a quick search on google.

5. mk1vdub Forum Member

woops just noticed that the companys based in America [:$] but do a search on google I'm sure you'll find somthing as for the scrubbing ask your local body shop about rolling or flaring the arches.

6. KeithMac Forum Junkie

Ring raceland, they were quite helpful with me last year.