SteveR at the 'ring

Discussion in 'The Video Forum' started by GVK, Aug 25, 2006.

1. steve r

steve r Forum Member

Flame On [8D] both laps were enjoyable despite the wet conditions, especially enjoyed looking over to see GVK nodding in approval when the car let out a bang when changing gear. :lol: little moments like that make the trip.....

megasquirt is great, would reccomend it to anyone, the car sounds good and goes pretty well considering i mapped it myself. ITB's should get fitted over the winter so no chance of me selling them back to you just yet sean;) .

Thanks must go to david and ian for filming the laps, just need to get a still photo of the flame from video printed out, anyone know how to do it?

2. fthaimike Forum Addict

what about a screen grab from powerdvd?

3. steve r

steve r Forum Member

Yep thats me, the car used to be mainly gearbox whine but now has a mix of that and induction roar from the megasquirt/cone filter

4. steve r

steve r Forum Member

love alex's reaction when the flame pops out [:D]

5. steve r

steve r Forum Member

a friend at work suggested that, will have to try to get a good copy from ian rather than the net version.

6. jamiehol Forum Member

You should be able to get a still shot from any decent video editing software. if you manage to get a few shots of the flame form start to finish, I've got some software that wil trun it into a screen saver, if your interested.

7. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

Once Ian sends me the other tapes I should be able to do it from a screen grab on Pinnacle, fear not ;)

8. steve r

steve r Forum Member

9. GVK

GVK Paid Member Paid Member

SteveR's mk2 flaming during a gear change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXpcaQ-szPg

Steve, if i'm on msn at anytime i'll send you the file over. Youtube will take away quailty.

Best I can do with a pic...

[​IMG]

10. steve r

steve r Forum Member

cheers gary, i'll get it printed next time i take a batch to jessops