Swiftcover - surprisingly, so far highly recommended

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by theboymike, Feb 1, 2013.

1. theboymike Forum Junkie

Went with the above as they were the cheapest. Didn't expect a lot going by their moronic advertising but so far have been very impressed:

- Helpful, promptly answered English call centre

- Good online facilities. Can change your insured vehicle (effective immediately) online, negating the usual 25 or so "admin" fee.

- After taking out the insurance on the Golf I enquired about a 330ci; the cost to change was only a bit more than the premium difference compared to a fresh quote online (which in the past I've found often isn't the case).

So yeah, generally highly recommended so far :thumbup:

2. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

I hope you used quidco for 35 cashback.

I got the cheapest quote from Swiftcover via comparison sites, but still chose to go with Greenlight as they offered to cover a remap and other mods on my 123d at no extra charge.

3. sum1

sum1 Forum Member

Pretty sure they're part of Axa insurance now as their online quote form is identical. Found that when i've needed to insure a diesel they always came out cheapest on comparison sites but weren't competitive on any petrol car i've owned.

4. G-Man Forum Junkie

Wow just did a quote despite being quoted the same everywhere Swift are half the price of my current policy with a like for like cover and mileage. Definately using them to quote me at renewal!