The modding has begun... Mk4

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Paul_TDi, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Paul_TDi Forum Member

Start little as they say! Eventually I want everything black but first things first is to do the head gasket, brakes, turbo prob, exhuast brackets, etc etc[:^(]

So just badges and side repeaters for now, once I have some money it will be black angel eye head lights and smoked tail lights. Then a new head unit and if I'm feeling flush after all that maybe slam it on some black alloys with polished lip.

Oh and I picked up a cheap engine mod chip off ebay for 30 quid called +25bhp, I doubt it'll ad that much but has claims of better fuel economy too, going by there feedback it's doing it's job too so we shall see!

Just 2 crumy phone pics for now, it's in the garage this week for all the above work, getting some upgraded front discs and pads too [:D] oh and dont fear! clay and wax are on the way to give her a proper good clean when I get her back, hopefully monday/tuesday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]