the panda mobile! (1996 golf mk3 vr6 highline mulberry)

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by alexpanda, Jul 5, 2012.

1. alexpanda New Member

well well well a few years ago i had my first ride in a friends mk3 highline and i remember saying wow these door cards are nice and are these standard? i was used to french cars so what can i say! i was impressed by german machinery so when my other half became pregnant it was a perfect excuse to buy one! so here is our mk3 golf vr6 which i purchased on christmas day last year (2011) for the hefty sum of 900 from the roughest part of birmingham (lozells) from a chap who was trusting enough to allow me and a friend on a testdrive without the owner being there! its not the best example but i didnt expect it to be for the price i paid for it but i do find it boring when theres nothing to fix on a car! my aim for this car is not to build a show stopper but instead to tidy it up with a few improvements along the way, so here it is the day i bought it

lowered on eibach springs, and one of the rear dampers wasnt the best, the ride was pretty grim to be fair

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]