The Phirm

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by seanlikesfood, Jul 16, 2009.

1. seanlikesfood

seanlikesfood Paid Member Paid Member

Was pleasantly surprised to see The Phirm has re-located to within 5 miles of my house yesterday.
    Am assuming they moved to larger premises. Anybody had any dealings with them?

2. craggsy Forum Member

Where they moved to now then? And yes great people down there deffo know there stuff

3. jedi_stylie Forum Member

They've moved to Hartley Whitney nr Reading. Nice folk, and judging by some of their cars they REALLY know what they are doing :)

Luke

4. jamesa Forum Junkie

Unit 2, Winkworth Industrial Estate, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Hampshire. RG27 8WP

5. James_mk2 Forum Member

Don't think i've ever heard a bad thing said about them, which is unusual these days as people are normally very quick to **** off companies especially on the net.
    I'm not sure if they have a rolling road at the new place though which might limit them slightly?

6. Seademon New Member

No more bumpy dirt track to get to them!

7. J0HN30Y Forum Member

I'm glad they've moved, that dirt track was a killer!

Tim's a top bloke, very knowledgable and happy to explain things in detail so u understand exactly what's happening / required to sort the problem