Toad or clifford?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Viper, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Viper Forum Member

Appologies first cos I know this has been done a billion and one times before but need a new alarm, have about 300 and can get a toad ai606 fitted but was thinking of getting a clifford off of ebay cheaper and finding someone to fit it.

What would you guys recommend? Is this a good price for the 606 and does anyone know any good companies that can fit a clifford if i buy this seperatley.

Have contacted studweiser too cos i know he's good with the cliffords ;)

Cheers all [:D]

2. Mk2_Ozz Forum Member

I've got a toad ai606 and its been very good, not playing up at all and lots of nice feature, and is compatible with lots of extras as well. For the same money I couldn't get a clifford which I liked the sound of as much as the toad. Mine was 300 fitted as well, whereabouts are you? Caralarmsuk fitted mine and did a good job.

3. mk3anniversary Forum Member

Clifford!!!!

I have one, as does my GF, fantastic alarms.

4. Viper Forum Member

I live on the beds , northants border so any places that are good fitters near here or that would do nationwide fitting that you know of? Is 150 a good price for a clifford concept 450? How much do you think fitting would be?

Cheers.