Ultimate Mods

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by phulla, Nov 23, 2010.

1. phulla Forum Member

I have just ordered red dash LEDs for my Mk3 and white LEDs for my rear number plate. The rear number plate LEDs are purely so i don't have to change the fiddly little bulbs ever again, especially since the screws holding in the covers are totally knackered and i will need to drill them out.

Hopefully the dash LEDs will light up the dash a little more, since the current bulbs are very dim, even on the highest illumination setting.

Mark at http://www.ultimatemods.co.uk is a very friendly and helpful chap so any doubts drop him a line or give him a call.

Will post some pics when im done.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
  2. EZ_Pete

EZ_Pete Forum Junkie

With respect, how can you claim this is a quality supplier before you've actually received the goods from them, let alone tried them out to see whether they work well?

I think you'll find the LED dash lights poor; should've just changed the normal bulbs for some fresh ones, as they tend to fog up (over many years) on the inside with evaporated 'filament'.

3. pigbladder Forum Addict

yeah kind of comes accross as spam if you havent tried em for a week or two

everyones freindly when they taking the money

4. phulla Forum Member

@pigbladder i have to agree it did come across as spam, but this was unintentional.

@EZ_Pete my intentions where to highlight how this chap was kind enough to supply 2 number plate LEDs after i placed the order for 1 assuming one item would have two LEDs considering the number plate bulbs are pairs.

and just as we are quick to slate, i thought i would state how generous this was.

[:s][swallow my pride][8-}]
    The LEDs supplied for the dash were incorrect and contacted Mark from Ultimate Mods who kindly offered a full refund and i duly returned the LEDs in the original packaging with return address label, had it franked and posted a week before Christmas.

I am still waiting for my refund!!!!