Ultraviolet recaros

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by 6Veedubaddict6, Sep 18, 2018.

1. 6Veedubaddict6 Forum Member

Hi all
    I am new to this site but have used it to answer a lot of questions and thought I may as well sign up. I have a 1991 mk2 golf 16v kr. Will put up a pic once I work out how to do all that.
    I am currently looking to shift my ultraviolet recaros and rear bench. They have the motors and wiring but have definitely seen better days. Bolster wear, etc. Again I will pop a couple of pics up. What sort of price do they fetch and if anyone is wants them for the right price they are yours. Any help would be great. Thanks very much for taking the time to read my post.

2. Mal C Forum Member

all depends on the actual condition for price and do you have door cards to go with them ?

3. 6Veedubaddict6 Forum Member

Condition overall isn't bad. Drivers side has bolster wear in usual place. Passenger side is in good condition fabric wise apart from a cigarette burn which has been there for the past 8 years and never ripped or got any worse. Passenger side mechanism always wants to stay up so had to bolt it down. These things have never bothered me. They still look cool and are very comfy. Rear bench is not recaro branded just ultraviolet material. Both motors and wiring present. Have never hooked them up but can easy test them no problem. Door cards dont match and wont be getting sold anyway.
    Thanks dude

4. Mal C Forum Member

without seeing pics I'd say you are looking at £700-£800 area

5. 6Veedubaddict6 Forum Member

That's great thanks for your advice dude. Sorry to be a pain but I can't figure out how to upload pics. They are on my phone but it asks for a URL.

MUSHY 16V likes this.
  6. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Use the upload file tab at the bottom then pick full size or thumbnail and it will show in the post then it's just post reply as normal