Venom motorsport

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by vw_colourconcept, May 7, 2009.

1. vw_colourconcept Forum Member

Has anyone purchased anything from them?
    Anyone had problems with them?
    also how quick are they to deliver?

Any info would be great thanks :) :)

2. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

There are quite a lot of threads about. Do a search.

3. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

bought some poly's off them, they said on wed that they were in sttock and would def be here before the weekend. Called them friday and said they wouldn't be coming till Tuesday (mon was bank holiday) as had to come straight from powerflex. Bit annoying, but helpfull on the phone so mixed bag really. Wouldn't totally put me off buying from them if they had something i wanted

4. munro

munro New Member

i have bought seats and subframes from them as well as an exhaust and had no problems at all.oh also two sets of lights.

5. sambo Paid Member Paid Member

they can be very busy and say they have things in stock without checking first as stock goes down very fast indeed

very helpfull and offer advice as well if needed

6. Tomo IOW Forum Member

bought eibach anti roll bar kit form them, the kit was missing bushes to fit the roll bar. they said eibach dont make them,so had to buy proper poly bushes made for eibach kit. not really a problem but as people on here say there kit has come with bushes im starting to wonder if i got mugged off lol , dunno really

7. golfgtd Forum Member

I ordered an exhaust and a wiper blank from them. The exhaust came straight from jetex, ordered it in on a saturday evening and it turned up tuesday, the blank turned up on the wednesday. I'd definately use them again

8. keith_lemon

keith_lemon Forum Member

on the edge.... also north wales, close to rhyl
    the only problem ive had is when i decided to o for a jaunt up there... bloody place is in the middle of nowhere, deffo mailorder ftw

9. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

I've recently bought some spring for my Alhambra off them. They said up to a week because they were being sent direct, they actually came 2 days later. Spot on!!

10. Deviousdavey New Member

Venom

Top class service.... I've just received my FK Coilies, and I only ordered them on Saturday - so I would use them again.