Vento front splitter and eyebrow spoiler advice pls :)

Discussion in 'Styling, Trim and Bodywork' started by vento_l_otnev, Aug 12, 2011.

1. vento_l_otnev New Member

Be much appreciated if anyone could help me here :) . Does anyone know where i would get a decent enough deep front splitter for a vento cheap enough? heard that a mk3 golf vr6 one fits, then was told its too short for it? anyone know for sure about this? also looking an eyebroe spoiler for her, cheap enough preferably lol. seen ones for 70 but its a bit steep for what it tis. may end up making my own just if needs be. any advice be great, thanks :)

2. Jolfa

Jolfa Forum Junkie

eBay :thumbup:

3. vento_l_otnev New Member

cant find splitter or eyebrow m8. the only eyebrow on ebay is badboy ffs :( dont like it. splitters are golf ones, and ive been told its same but too narrow and wont do :(. badgeless grill and black front bumper lights on ebay lookin good, ill have them, but no brow or splitter :( lol

4. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

Vento bumper is slightly deeper hence why the Golf splitter doesn`t fit perfectly; you can either have it meet perfectly in the middle, but be too short on the sides, or have the sides perfect but with the middle not meeting right (there`s an overlap where the two halves join, so you`re not left with an actual gap, but it`s still not right.)

5. vento_l_otnev New Member

thanks m8 :) i may buy 2 cheap ones and just cut and join them then lol. wouldn't be too big a job really and they pretty cheap on ebay :) . still need the eyebrow spoiler though. 70 or somethin cheapest i found. bit much for all it is :( ill just make one i think lol. thx again :)

6. G60Dub

G60Dub Forum Member

JOM do an eybrow for the Vento or certainly used to- both badged and debadged.