vento fronted 16v mk3

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Aaron A, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Aaron A New Member

Hi, I'm new to the forum. ive had a variety of cars previously, imprezas, leon cupra r, etc. since I first saw a mk3 golf with a vento front end ive thought that id really like one. so I started watching ebay for a standard Mk3 gti, looking for a cheap car, looking to do it myself. then a friend pointed this car out that was already done, at first I wasn't sold, but I kept looking at it and it grew on me. it was a couple of hours away so I took a mate to view it, and it was the one for me.
    bought it there and then. here is a pic from the first fuel stop on the way home:

[​IMG]

it was very dirty and dusty, (it had been parked up in a lockup for a few months)
    so I set to cleaning it. went to a friend who dabbles in detailing/valeting (MK detailing) and needles to say it took a while

[​IMG]

skipping many steps to this:

[​IMG]

after finishing Miles (MK detailing) suggested we go and find a spot to take some 'arty' photos, we took loads, but here are my favourite few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

also I went to VAGs at the manor today, saw some nice cars, and fitted my radio whilst sat chilling.

thoughts and opinions welcome

thanks for looking

2. Aaron A New Member

pic from today:

[​IMG]

3. Sirguydo

Sirguydo Fastest milkman in the West Paid Member

Welcome :thumbup:
    Personally I'm not into mk3's except for parts ;)
    But I do like that front better than the standard affair :thumbup: looks neat .
    Looking forward to your development .

4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

tidy looking mk3! If I ever got one I'd have the vento front on it as we4ll, looks much better than the golf front :thumbup: