very clean mk2, locksbottom, near orpington.

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by Studweiser, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Studweiser Forum Member

not spotted by me, but a work colleague. not a nice spot i'm afraid. driver behaved violently to a bus driver who did nothing more than put his right indicator after serving bus stop. quite a common reaction from passing traffic that panic cos they think the bus is gonna pull out, is to blast the horn. this guy did this, then stopped just forward of the bus, got out, gave a hand gesture signal that isn't in highway code, then beckoned the driver out while waving a hammer. bus driver is, as i am, a dub owner, described car to me while he was giving me lift home on the night in question, very distintive, with the destinctive irish plate that I've seen frequently when i;m out on a particular route when it's parked in road outside your house. Yes , i say say "your", cos i've spotted the clubgti sticker in the rear window.
    if you drive a nice clean excample like yours, best not behave like a d1ck, cos people like us will recognise it again. you're extremely lucky you upset a fellow dub owner. take a bit of advice, this isn't the way to behave if you own a golf, one day you'll upset some who doesn't own a volkswagen, and he she, knowing where you live, may take a disliking to your very lovely motor outside yor house.
    on a lighter note, spot lots of very nice dubs during course of working day, super charged mk3 vr6, ragging through penge, turning down road by side of crooked billet. very tidy mk3, with vento front, parked in mcdonalds bromley commom, and keston, and locksbottom, not a gti though, (4 wheel studs and rear drums give it away, still a very tidy motor ).black vr6 on merc rims rims spotted frequently near orpington station in rush hour in morning, blue mk1 cabrio on porsche rims, spotted frequently rush hour at both ends of the day in crystal palace, bromley, bickley. nice mk 2 on 17s broken down in bexleyheath (if you're reading this, i'm the bus driver that walked down from the bus stand and pushed you off the road into asdas entranc}.
    mk4 spotted a lot in new addington and once in kentish way bromley, (you know who are, intercooler in front of bumper.) white mk3 in shell garage in new addington, (is he ever gonna phone me if he wants my brand new, unused, badgeless fk grill). very tidy black polo, penge high street this afternoon. you guys know how to behave with an easily recognised car.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009