vr6 and eaton M112 supercharger.

Discussion in 'VR5, VR6 & Wx' started by gunit-84, Aug 16, 2010.

1. gunit-84 Forum Member

hi all, i know there is a bit of info about regading eatons and vr's and most people say stay away. a few have used the M62 eaton and a few more have used the M45, i know the M45 is a tad small and the M62 is borderline so been looking at the M112. i know this is probly to big but thinkin that it will make good boost without spinning it up to much and it chucking out buckets of hot air! cant see it needing much more effort to turn than an M62 but il probly be proved wrong! just wanting a few thoughts on this. im looking to run a decompression plate plus an intercooler with home fabbed mounts for the supercharger in the A/C pumps position. has anybody got pictures of mounts etc? just intrested at this point but want to make a reality over the winter. as always it will be on a budget.

cheers!

2. gunit-84 Forum Member

i know it looks a little on the big side so also been looking at the M90, both seem doable?? im hoping to run about 10psi if that makes any difference? thanks for the diagram