VW Golf free aircon offer reaches Britain

Discussion in 'Passat' started by Andy_T4, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Andy_T4 Forum Member

Volkswagens UK operation is following the lead of its German head office by offering free air conditioning on new Golf models.

From now to the end of the year, entry level Golf S models will have free semi-automatic air conditioning which was previously a 495 option.

VW has also slashed 1,000 of all Lupo models until 30 September, Bora prices have been cut 1,200 to 1,580, New Beetles are reduced by 500 to 750, the entry level Passat model has extra equipment at no cost and all Sharan models are 1,000 off until September 30.

2. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Was speaking with Rob about this yesterday. Great deals to be had there. The price of a new Lupo GTI from VW is now 12500.

3. Rob.gti Forum Member

VAG are having a shake up it seems. Most of the SEAT range have had prices slashed too.

The newly launched SEAT Ibiza FR (130bhp TDI or 150bhp 1.8T) is now just 12550 on the road.

The new SEAT Ibiza Cupra (160bhp TDI 0-60 in 7.6sec and 50mpg) has now come down to 15500 on the road.

Also with the launch of the New Octavia, Skoada have slashed prices of older models which will stay in production along side the new one, namely the Octavia vRS 180bhp - its now just 13990 on the road!!!!

Edited by: Rob.gti

4. Mk2GolfBoy Forum Member

darn.... I was thinking that they were saying they would install air con into my Golf Mk2 :lol: oh i wish [:D]

5. craggsy Forum Member

Now that price for the Octavia vRS is a steel