Washed & Polished Mk2 was pink Now REd

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Balderz, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Balderz New Member

With the weather being bit iffy thought it would be good to get the New Girl washed and polished before winter[:^(]

Only had her 1 week so some bits needed to be done to get her looking how i want her to look. Only paid 300 quid for her [:D] [:D]

Good news went on ramps and all went no faults or holes:) , so im well chuffed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Missing clips on trim so of to VW garage to pick some up.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  2. James W

James W Motorsport Moderator

Looks like you got a good deal, Very nice.

3. Jonny777 Forum Member

Yeah for teardrop alloys! [:D]

Looks good!

4. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

Can't go wrong for the money, tell us a bit more about it, whats the plan for it?

5. Balderz New Member

1.8 Gti 8v. Got all paper work from new evey mot certificate, (also have receipt for car from new including the letter for when the 1st owner ordered it with allthe added on extra's)

Car has slight dent to driver wing so i'll replace that and few rust dints at same same.

I plan on single lights 5 bar grill, m3 rear lights, then after xmas lower her on coilovers and then a set of deep dish alloys (not sure what yet - open to ideas), then i might keep my eye out for leather seats.

Plan is to take this the Mk1 cabby and my mate beetle, and golf 16v gti to the big shows next year :p

6. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

Got some m3 lights I want to sell if your intrested, just white and red not chav crystal! Pm if your intrested. How many miles are on the clock?

7. Balderz New Member

128,000runs like a dream more than chuffed didnt think it would be this tidy when i went to look at it, guy thought i was mad saying yea ill take it before even haggling on price lol

8. nealey Forum Junkie

Amazing what a difference polishing a pink one makes, you should look at i.a.n.bs resto thread