water pipe from turbo K04

Discussion in 'Turbocharged, Supercharged or Nitrous !' started by pwoiks, Aug 29, 2007.

1. pwoiks Forum Member

ive got a like a double P clip with rubber gromet in it left over from my engine conversion and im sure it held the water pipe that comes from the turbo around to the offside of the engine to the engine?? has anyone got any pics of how their water pipe secures to the back of the block. i just cant find anywhere where it would bolt in???
    cheers
    rich

2. HidRo Forum Member

Hi!

If you are under the car, legs facing the front of the car, you will see on the right side of the back of the engine 2 places to fit screws.
    One is a blank (or at least, that is what I think) and the other (lower one) is for the water.
    I'm not sure, but I think the screw will only fit this hole.
    Let me know if you need anything.

3. pwoiks Forum Member

cheers mate. ill try and get it done asap

4. Rallye_Will Forum Member

Here you go mate.

[​IMG]

5. pwoiks Forum Member

sorry people ive just read through my post again and ive said it all wrong. ive got the water pipe that connects to the back of the block connected up. the one im on about normally goes to the external water pump at the front of the block. my one is loose and hitting the chassis leg. im sure when i took the engine apart that this pipe as held onto the back of the block to stop it ratteling about. i have a little metal clip that fits over the metal water pipe and has holes in it to secure it to something. ill try and get some pics up as im confusing myself now.
    rich