Well My Tattoo has begun *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by slick, Dec 22, 2004.

1. slick Forum Junkie

I am hoping to get it all done by summertime, so at least it can go on show for a little while, its going well so far healing quickly and hardly any scabbing.

Its going to be a long job and cost a fair amount but i just loved how it looked in the book, and as mine is being drawn using that as a guideline it should look amazing. Its an original peice though so no one else will have that look in the world.

If anyone is considering getting one then i would say to go for it but don't whine about the pain and make sure you get someone who is shit hot at them, and make sure also that the one you want IS the one you want.

Can't wait for the next session now. [:D] [:D] [:D]

2. kevinv Forum Member

I had my tattoo done in Goa in India. Filled my entire right arm encompassing a dragon with oriental artwork. Done by an English guy who works out there in the summer. I sat that for 18 hours and my arm was proper proper proper hurting after. Tooke months to heal and in the end it turned out fine. the Whole tattoo cost me 120 which is really really cheap but...now i have AIDS ( only kidding)

3. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Looking good. :)

That's brave, having one done that size for your first tattoo. I found the outline hurt more than the filling in (though mine isn't on my arm).

Are you having the other arm done too?

4. slick Forum Junkie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well this is the second session and the colouring in has begun, this was done on friday 4th feb, so you can see it is all beginning to scab up now.

I was there for an hour and a half and the next session is going to finish off the colouring and it is going to have some shading done on it.

I am really happy with it so far.
    [:D] [:D]

It doesn't look like much i know from the pics but bearing in mind most of the lines are between 1/2 inch to an inch thick until they are tapered off its looking real nice.

:)

5. b'locks Forum Addict

Gay tattoo tbh

6. slick Forum Junkie

7. Vduber Forum Member

Lmao..... nowt better than a honest person :lol:

8. slick Forum Junkie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more done yesterday. Just some shading to do then carry on round to the underside of my arm.

:)

9. Seraph Banned

ooh, thats gona hurt! [8(] :lol:

10. Chris H Forum Junkie

Love the bottom half of that :thumbup:

not so sure on the big loop on the top but it's not my arm so doesn't matter what i think [:D]