what’s best and how much will it cost??

Discussion in 'Turbocharged, Supercharged or Nitrous !' started by mk1 formel e, Sep 13, 2005.

1. mk1 formel e Forum Member

ok i'm probably just being greedy but before i decide on the final spec for my new motor (2ltr agg 8v) i thought i'd have a look into the options for a bit of extra help on the induction front:psad as most may find it i was considering a nitrous and water injection combo. mainly as it isnt too popular, fairly easy to fit and doesn't require a huge pile of new parts like manifolds etc as i already have a 4 branch manifold and most parts to transform my 50 bhp hairdryer into something a little more fun to drive. i guess without the cost of setting it all up on a dyno it's gonna cost around 1500 quid or so? what sort of money would it cost for a kit of bits to force charge it instead? i've had a look around but cant find much out about it as most people are just opting for the 1.8t nowadays but that's way out of my price range[:^(]