What a nice prezzy someone left me

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by pacifica112, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Collie Forum Junkie

gutted mate

2. V6 Otto Forum Member

stab them in the face!

3. dubs-ahoy Forum Member

do u live near the car ....camera in window see if any ******s spend much time around the car maybe even do it again and then take a large anti theft device (im sure ya imagination will do the rest lol)

4. newkid

newkid Forum Member

ouch!!!!!! not a very pleasant thing to walk out and find at all.

B****y yobs with nothing better to do with thier time. I've never worked out what the 'kick' is out of vandalising other peoples property?

5. Jamie_pyrite Forum Member

What I don't get is that if it's young chavs doing things like these, aren't they supposed to be obsessed with cars and would appreciate a fine car such as a golf!

A mate had his passenger side mirror smashed off the other week. Group of about 15 chavs all around his car and one of them SPARTAAA! Style kicked it off. (The bit where he kicks that man down the hole) Saw it just as he was coming back to the car but it was only him and his mate so they didn't do anything..

6. V6 Otto Forum Member

^ and thats why people go around doing it, because people dont do anything about it, the chav would be taking meals through a straw and air from a ventilator if i saw them do that to my car regardless of how many there were! the first one to offer aggresion gets knocked clean out and the rest dont want to bother! you get hold of the imbacile that damged your car and stamp on his hands and ankles, cant think he would be pretending to be in "sparta" anytime soon after that

7. mk2lad Forum Member

happend to mine last week, and a women opened her astra door on my door as i was walkin back to my car on tesco, my english terminology was not the cleanest it could have been, but who cares she paid for the touch in paint :lol:

8. GolfRyder New Member

Gutted for you mate... [:^(]

Only cnuts do that. Makes them feel like real crims...

9. fishermanfred New Member

i feel 4 you mate in a big way.
    i had that done to me in asda car park not as bad as yours.
    if you know who it is may be we can all get together give them a kick in {iam up 4 it}

10. robertGTi3

robertGTi3 Forum Member

got the same thing on my bonnet

11. thebluebus Forum Junkie

sniper rifle time :)

12. scooby__doo Forum Member

mindless yobs with no respect for people or property i'd say

not a good idea to confront the little c*nts though might get a knife or worse still a bullet for your troubles. thats why they do it in the first place, the wind up factor and the whole "wotcha gonna do about it mate?"

karma, what goes around comes around, even if your not there to witness it dude.

13. Luke.rom New Member

Sorry mate, that sucks, i caught a bunch of lads running down the street, well not down the street, over every car parked in a line! on to the bonnet, over the roof, of the boot and to the next car, my old red 8v got a dented roof! couldnt get it looking right ever again. then it died. but the lads? unfortunately... for them... me and a few mates were having a quiet drink out the front of my house and one of the little scrotes got collared, and we proceeded to take it turns to hit the little turd. he also got a nice warning that if he got seen anywhere near my road again he would get more than a few slaps.

havent seen hime for a year or so. im not violent, just doing the job the police SHOULD do.

note: i have also noticed this post is really old, but i felt that strongly about it.