what alarm?????

Discussion in 'Security' started by sarah gti, Oct 26, 2003.

1. sarah gti New Member

im after a decent alarm for my mk2 golf gti, i was thinking of getting one from clifford.
    i want one that has censors on it that warn ppl their too close to my car. and the basic after that.
    any one have any recommendations??

sarah

2. MrBen Forum Junkie

Do you already have an immobiliser? How much do you want to spend? Clifford's are one of the best, but cost proper money! Also remember, that an alarm is only as good as the installer who fits it!

3. swax Forum Member

Try a Clifford Matrix.... they don't make them any more, but plenty of dealers still have them and service them... I think they have a motion sensor which Chirps if anyone rocks your car etc etc...

4. mk3anniversary Forum Member

I had a cliffod concept 500 fitted to my mk3 by Studweiser. I totally reccomend it, and the quality of his install is second to none.

Drop him a mail

5. sarah gti New Member

the concept 500 was the one i had my eyes on. i already have an immobilisor and an alarm that will basically go of if a window was smashed. thats it. i will definatly give studweiser a bell. cheers

6. sarah gti New Member

just pm'ed studweiser. just hope he gets back to me!

7. mk3anniversary Forum Member

he's usually pretty good, if u don't hear anything give me a shout and I'll get him to call you or something

8. Studweiser Forum Member

He has. ;)

9. sarah gti New Member

thanx mk3anniversary, im more than likely gonna get studweiser to do it for me. i live in portsmouth, so bit of a trek, but the gti would love having a blat on the motorway. just gotta ring him and sort things out. saving me over 100, if he is tat good, e is well worth the money!!!

sarah [:D]

10. mk3anniversary Forum Member

Portsmouth to Croydon.....my record, set last week from our portsmouth store, in a Vauxhall Meriva is 1hour 15 mins. You see I wanted to get home quick in case someone saw me in a Vauxhall.

If you do come up let me know, I'll come over and say hello.
    Edited by: mk3anniversary

11. sarah gti New Member

i will be coming up. i txted studweiser and he's gonna do it for me. we r gonna meet up at no-rice in guilford next month. chat bout it then i guess. it would be nice to put a face 2 ur name! guess i'll be seeing u soon!

sarah [:D]