whats the "CLIFFORD CONCEPT 450 G5 " like

Discussion in 'Security' started by altern8, Oct 3, 2004.

1. altern8 Forum Junkie

anyone tried or got a

CLIFFORD CONCEPT 450 G5 alarm

is it easy to fit

also what is the Cliffnet Wizard and G5 Proximity sensor as aposed to the g4 ones [:$]

cheers

2. mattbvw New Member

Hi, just had a concept 650 fitted. Im very impressed with it - you get the choice of dual zone prox sensor or ultrasonics (interior) or glass break and tilt motion sensor and its Cat 1 approved (if you get it fitted professionally). I went for glass and tilt - to protect my wheels mainly. I would definitely recommend getting it professionally fitted unless you're an expert! The clifnet wizard is a piece of software you can buy (50 i think) to configure your alarm settings (ie sensitivity of the sensors, alarm siren tone etc). Its not really worththe moneu as once you get the alarm set up you dont really need to touch it - besides the installer usually changes these for you if you ask nicely. I dont know the difference between g4 and g5 prox sensor. Hope that helps, Matt.

3. mk3anniversary Forum Member

Buy the software???? NO!!!

your can get it foc from cliffords website, you will need the cable though.

4. altern8 Forum Junkie

so is that a good alarm ;)

5. mk3anniversary Forum Member

can't comment ont he 450, I have a 500 with the dual prox and the glass break and the tilt and motion sensor....i really rate it.Even had it moved to my VR, cant reccomend mine enough.

Doesn't help you much though!!

6. Ben's16v Forum Member

Was talking to an alarm fitter today and apparently the Concept 650 and the I-Guard 950 are the only two Clifford alarms available now without going up to the 700+ stuff.

I don't know if the others have been discontinued or what, but it rather limits the Clifford choice if true.

Hendon... are still advertising the full range....

7. altern8 Forum Junkie

8. Studweiser Forum Member

just fitted a 450 for a mate last weekend. not thatcham, come with non battery backed siren, dualzone impact sensor and glass break sensor. siren tone programmable via wizard software. 2 chanel outputs for boot release and the like.