Wheels for a Lupo GTi

Discussion in 'Wheels and Tyres' started by teamnoodle, Mar 2, 2004.

1. teamnoodle New Member

I need advice on wheels and tyre sizes for my black Lupo GTi. I was thinking about some ATS cups. Can anyone tell me what tyre sizes i will need and reccommend anything before i buy.

2. Higgim Forum Member

ATS Cups only come in 7x15 AFAIK so the best tyre would be a 195/50/15. You could go for a lower profile but that would be getting dearer then.

Can't really picture the Lupo on Ats Cups. I have seen a black one on Schmidt TH Lines and that looks fantastic.

3. teamnoodle New Member

I spoke to someone from Dubmeister.co.uk and they sell ATS cups with 15x8, but a little more than my budget.
    Cheers for the advice

4. Higgim Forum Member

If thats true then fair enough but I've never heard of the wider size? They must look phat because the 7 inch already has a deep dish.

5. Jetta Forum Junkie

I was after a set of ATS cups on ebay a while back which had the 7J fronts and 8J rears, so they do exist.

Got a set of 7J ones at the moment would love to get a pair of 8J for the backs, or possibly buy a set and have a set fot the diesel.

6. teamnoodle New Member

I am thinking of getting a set of Schmidt th Line 3 piece alloys for my Black Lupo GTi. Can anyone recommend the best size and fitment i should go for? If anyone has bought a pair recently, where did you buy them from? Any help would be appreciated.