Where can i buy Mer 3000ml?

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by phulla, Dec 4, 2003.

1. phulla Forum Member

I used to buy Mer 3000ml from shows for 25 and now i have completely run out and need to replace... the only place i can find 3000ml Mer is from Mer's website for 31, if anyone knows a place cheaper, speak now...

2. phulla Forum Member

well i have ordered a 10L drum from Mer's website at 71 and will split it 50/50 with my father-in-law, so 35.50 gets me 5000ml...

3. Rahul Forum Junkie

4. lairy_1

lairy_1 CGTI Regional Host

Saw a 3000ml in Halfords last week for 25, which is the lowest I've seen it at shows for. Can't quite remember if it was reduced or normal price.

5. john_wintle Forum Member

phulla,

Out of interest, why do you use Mer?

John.

6. phulla Forum Member

I find Mer easier to use than products like Autoglym, because Mer is more flexible... With Autoglym, you have to buy a shampoo, wax and polish, with Mer it can be used neat or diluted as a car wash shampoo. Autoglym instructions suggest it isn't used when the car is very cold, wet or very hot.

I usually use Mer neat once every 3 months and use is diluted to wash the car weekly. I find that using it neat on the alloys, stops the brake dust from baking onto the alloy.

7. crad New Member

MER..... [:^(] have you tryed ZYMOL ??????? ITS THE MUTS NUTS MATE EXPENSIVE YES BUT ITS THE BEST BY FAR [:D] www.sportscarworld.ltd.uk :clap:

8. john_wintle Forum Member

phulla, you should really try some alternative car stuff, like Zymol of SWISSOL for instance, then you will not only notice a difference in preparation time, but also in the finish that you will achieve.

John.

9. phulla Forum Member

i could try it, but then i have to finish 10litres of Mer too... so i think i'll stick to Mer for now.

10. Ajit_mk2_16v Forum Member

lol!!!