Where can I get Seat Leon detailed chassis dimensions?

Discussion in 'Audi/SEAT/Skoda Chat' started by Sully114, May 20, 2011.

1. Sully114 Forum Member

Hi I have bought a cat d Seat leon cupra R which has had a light front ender. I'm trying to find some accurate measurement info which I can use to check the straightness of the chassis legs. I know body shops have a manual which comes with there jig and it has reference points which the repair shop use to get the car straight again. Is it possible to get hold of this info anywhere? I cant seem to find anything on google...

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. dub-addict Forum Member

Hi there,
    sorry I dont have info to respond with but I feel like reaching out my helping hand and offering you parts:

Im breaking a red leon cupra 20vt , fully loaded model so if you need anything cheap..

3. Sully114 Forum Member

Hi thanks, I will def prob need a few bits. The front left chassis leg end has taken a bit of a Knock so may need to get a new one. Cant think of anything else at the moment but I will def let you know...Dont suppose you know the measurement of the two chassis leg end plates do you from outer to outer edge? and also the outer end bolt holes of the upper flitch panels ends?[:D]

4. dub-addict Forum Member

Hmm I dont know to be honest but if you want you can come down to andover and measure the gap on mine lol

5. Sully114 Forum Member

Ive sorted it now, thanks for the offer though..I ended up getting another slam panel and used bolt holes off that to weld new chassis leg end on to correct measurements and a bit of trig.

6. Jamie8954 New Member

try a scrapyard matey

7. Sully114 Forum Member

Dont know why I didnt think of that, thanks Jamie8954 :lol: