Where to put crossovers (Mk2 Driver)

Discussion in 'ICE' started by Driver1.6, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Driver1.6 Forum Member

Put in a Pioneer CD player which looks the absolute dogs nuts when it's all lit up in red and white :) But typically the factory speakers ain't up to much.

I'm not after heaps of bass, just a bit more livelyness in the sound, and was thinking of buying these:

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id =2741&osCsid=795655a16d1259d0b177d639783b1028

Thing is i'm not sure where to put the crossovers in the Golf. The obvious choice would be behind the dash when I wire them up but how easy/hard would this be? Cheers

2. TIM

Tim Forum Addict

yeh i hid mine in the dash,

one above the fuse box,

and the other next to the golv box under the fan vent, (id you take the parcel tray out you can get to it, - i cable tied them in place)

HTH

tim

3. Driver1.6 Forum Member

Makes sense, cheers for that. Will post some pics when I get it sorted :lol:

4. TIM

Tim Forum Addict

good good,

i dunno if you will be able to get any pics, cant really see mine you have to kinda reach up to get hold of them!

lol

tim