Wheres the Designadubs thread?

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by Matt Golf, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Matt Golf Forum Member

Just wondered what happened to it?

Thats all

2. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

It was deleted (actually, it was moved to our holding section), because DD contacted one of the admins and requested that it be removed, since "it contains many non-factual comments".

We intend to remove all of the posts from that thread that are considered to be potentially false / heard-in-a-pub / or generally *non-factual* (i.e. 95% of them), leaving only the posts from actual customers of DD. Then we'd put the thread back. I wanted to do that because, while I respect DD's wishes for us to remove potentially false information, I don't think any of us want to think that a company has a right to censor what their *own customers* have to say about them.

Only problem is - I and nobody else can be arsed spending hours sorting through all that...
    Edited by: Trev16v

3. Seraph Banned

volunteers!

4. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

Or we just plain forgot about it [:$]

5. vrbanana Forum Junkie

Just add the name to the list of other companies were not allowed to mention:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. velly_16v_cab

velly_16v_cab Forum Junkie

i think someone should find the time then

7. Matt Golf Forum Member

I see.

Anyone with good or bad actual experiences please feel free to PM me as I am deciding where to get my 20vt done.

Thanks

8. KidKoala Forum Member

IMO should definitely be put back;)

9. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

put it back.

10. velly_16v_cab

velly_16v_cab Forum Junkie

sounds like the truth hurts...reminds me of a comment i posted about my mates car at GMS and i had a fone call a day later asking me to remove it, but there was no lies in wot i posted so the post stayed LOL

11. jjarvis Forum Junkie

PM Russ, he's well chuffed with his Voodoo conversion :thumbup:

12. put the post back up and lock it with only the first hand experiences (like mine)

I did like the fact that when the post was active it was the FIRST thing that came up on a google search for designadubs [:D]

13. jjarvis Forum Junkie

Still is [:$]

See

14. fthaimike Forum Addict

Im surprised the thread lasted as long as it did considering the "designadubs customers" that i had chatted to before it was started who told me this would happen if anyone tried.....i doubted them strangely?

[​IMG]

Now who's paranoid?

15. MK1Campaign Forum Member

Ill eat my car if that thread ever reappears :lol:

16. Trev16v

Edit: Blimey, I was a right miserable git last night! :lol:
    Edited by: Trev16v

17. Jeff Forum Junkie

we love you Trev! :hug:

18. DarrenW Forum Junkie

*saves thread in anticipation* ;) :lol:

19. Trev16v

I'm sooooo tempted to lock the thread so that he can't retract that ;)

20. fthaimike Forum Addict