which wiring harness adaptor?

Discussion in 'ICE' started by gorilly, Apr 21, 2004.

1. gorilly Forum Member

just got my mk2 golf and i would like to take my head unit(pioneer DEH-7500mp) out of my polo and put it in the golf. When installing it into the polo a bit of wiring had to be done as the person who had it before me had decided to chop the lot.

the golf is in great condition and has those two big connectors, one black and one brown. http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+4 8_207+products_id+1649 if you click on that link it will take you to a web page, the connoctors on the page are the same shape as mine but here is no indication about the whareabouts of the pins, is this the harness i need? i want it to go from the connectors that are already installed to an iso. i need to know what harness adapter i need to buy!

thanks!
    Edited by: gorilly

2. mbh69 Forum Member

thats the standard in car lead that will plug into the standard stereo plug supplied with the unit

yes thats what you need the wires on it will be colour coded / may have writing on too but thats the one for you