Who has been...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dubya, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

damo, you've just gone way up in my estimation [:D]:thumbup: :clap:

2. damogti Forum Junkie

:lol: why's that Darryn?? Did you think i was boring, law abiding kid when i was young?? [:-B]

Edited to add Geek emoticon!!!
    Edited by: damogti

3. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

sumfink like that;):lol:

so what happened? how did you get caught? what did they do? [:D]

4. Andy947 Forum Addict

Had a couple of dealings

Been charged with dangerous driving - made up charge to get me in court, found not guilty after the sherrif realised one of the cops was lying.

Convicted of speeding, 112mph in a 70, jus south of inverness, was in court for that one aswell, 100 fine, 28day ban, no points, very lucky [:D]

Charged with breach of the piece one night in Glasgow, started a fight in the garage, got letter prom procurator fiscal getting the charge dropped [:D]

Been cautioned / warned by cops on numerous occasions for drivin aswell.

Was told by local police sgt jus a few months after passing my test "WE WILL HAVE YOUR LICENCE" they never could get me for anything (hence the flase dangerous charge :lol:)

5. damogti Forum Junkie

:lol: There are lots more things that i got up to but i'm not gonna share them now.

It was the first day of the summer holidays and feckin roastin hot. Me and three of my mates were going to get a train to the town centre cos we were bored. We took a sort cut through some waste ground when was next to a football pitch and this overgrown field. We all were smoking and i thought it would be a good idea to light this little tuft of dry grass in the middle of the path at the start of the field. Unfortunately as i light it a gust of wind blow the flame in to some taller grass and in seconds in was a massive inferno!! We all legged it to the train station but one of my mates got caught by some bloke that had seen the smoke. As we were running he assumed (Quite rightly) that it was something to do with us.

Apparently it took them about 5 hours to put it out and people were affected by smoke and stuff. Was really nasty........... [xx(] [xx(] [xx(]

Didnt do anything like that again i tell you...... ;)

Been cautioned for some other stuff as well but not going in to that!!!!

6. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

actually damo, that's a little disappointing :)

i was hoping for something like, "i was tring to dispose of a body but knocked over the jerry can of petrol and the flames spread out of control" :)

7. Dietrich Forum Member

Got arrested / detained in a cell for theft. :thumbd:

Grown up a bit since then. [:s]

Tom

8. PeeJay Forum Junkie

couple of cautions for possestion, and afray, in my younger years, spent a night in a aussie cell couple of years ago for being "too drunk to speak" got a lift home in the morning and the urine ripped out of me by the coppers

9. b'locks Forum Addict

got arrested and detained in a cell for 3 hours for...............jumping head first through a fence :lol:

10. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

so how did you end up in a cell? did the fence press charges?

11. ^neo^ Forum Junkie

Got done when i was 12 for stealing VW badges off cars.......... just a caution tho... damn Beastie Boys! :lol:

12. b'locks Forum Addict

the fence couldn't talk so but it's next of kin called the police! they sent 2 cars after me, i tried to leg it into some woods but they caught me [:x]

luckily no-one pressed charges [:$]

13. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

Aaahahahaha!

I wonder if chavs will start nicking VW badges again, now that the Boys have released some new rubbish?

14. JEZ

Jez Forum Member

Got a caution for driving without due care and attention after rolling my 2nd golf into a bus shelter [:$]Luckily no one was in it at the time, I was told I'd have to pay for a new one, but I never received the bill :)

15. Paul Forum Member

Me and a few mates got told off for wearing Traffic cones on our heads in the Town center one friday night :lol:

Also got a tellin off for pushin my mate around the streets in a Tesco`s shopping trolly, Mr Dibble made me put the trolly back in the car park [:$]

16. grantmk4 Forum Member

Once got pulled up by a copper in a vectra fro razzing across heanor market place, silly pig pulled in front of me and lit the sirens up so i took the nearest availbel right turn and drove off, never heard anything from that.
    Then when i was 16 i went to RAF gibraltar with cadets, we went out on the raz and we all astole pint glasses, we got back and the mil.pol stood there with SA80 rig#fles and marched us all back into gibraltar at gunpoint, that was quite embarrasing lol

17. Guests Banned

i got knobled tonight for driving with my black plates on.

18. Claypole Forum Junkie

Three court visits for speeding on the motorway (plus the usual fixed penalties by post), last time the magistrates went out and then came back and made me explain to them why i was doing 110mph.
    Said the car was too fast for it's own good and that I'd traded it in for a Polo with an engine half the size and less 115bhp... [:^(]

19. Joe_Gti Forum Member

quite a big actually,

my most favourite of postable had to be pulling off the wing mirror of a marked police car with two policemen in it on a friday night.

That didnt go to well! [:$] :lol: got away with it as well:)

well less pulled more fell into and cracked off...
    Edited by: Joe_Gti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.