who's in northampton ???

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by the_gtijoe, Jul 12, 2011.

1. the_gtijoe New Member

hi , just joined up , been a vdubber for quite some time now but only just got round to joining you all ... looking forward to meeting local members in northampton if poss, i know there is a meeting each month but not sure of the dates. my current 'toys' are my baby ..mk1 golf gti cab , this is 31 years old and hasnt seen rain for 6 years !!!! , mk2 93 rocco with webber carb but needing some work , and just taken onbaord a 91 gti 8v totally standard and original . i also have a 2004 a4 cab as my daily driver . i know the idea is to buy a car then sell the other one but i keep getting the 'selling one ' bit wrong !!! fast running out of space !! [:D][:D]

2. mickey taker

mickey taker Forum Member

Hi Joe , dont live in Northampton but drive thre and back to MK twice a day in my white 8 valve mk2 GTi.

in the morning come in via horton and billing but otherwise am usually on the A45 at about 9.00 am then again at 2.30pm ish and again at 3.00pm.

3. the_gtijoe New Member

hi , i will keep an eye out for you , i m not normally on the a45 at that time but will look out for you. at the moment the only one of the dubs roadworthy is the mk2 as the others dont have mot tax etc.

4. SimonG Forum Member

Hi Joe, welcome along to the forum. I'm not in Northampton anymore but still live in the County. Check out our next meet Sat 30th July if interested, a slight change from the last Sunday in the month. I've got this 8v I want to show off and Phil wants some of my sh*t.