Wideband for 20v in Mk1

Discussion in 'Turbocharged, Supercharged or Nitrous !' started by R11ysf, Feb 11, 2009.

1. R11ysf New Member

I'm fitting a 20v 1.8t into a Mk1 running Megasquirt ECU.

I need a permanent install Wideband Lambda sensor but don't want an AFR gauge mounted in the car. I thought an innovate LM-1 would be a great buy as I can use it for set-up and keep the handheld unit if I wanted to re-tune anything. However, this was about 200quid but is now obsolete and now the LM-2 with replaces it is 325.

Does anyone have any suggestions of good Wideband sensors, make, model and cost. Also can anyone recommend any they have used (also is the LM-1 any good as one shop said they may be able to get me one in a month or so - maybe!)

Thanks everyone [:D]

2. nutter4x4 Paid Member Paid Member

zentronix zr1 or zr2

zr1 lovely little gauge, expensive though, does afr and lambda and gives peaknumbers on each, also can wire into the original wiring loom egt gauges and probe , gives all data from them too :thumbup:

zr2 does all egt boost afr lambda probably more

3. sambo Paid Member Paid Member

lc-1-s are still available

I just got one from company in bradford mainly doing tuning parts for jap cars, time atack and so on

Cost me 210 collected and included in price was xd gauge which is programable and can also be used to calibrate the bosch sensor

Can get there details if you want