Wideband lambdas

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Technical Queries' started by amstrange1, Mar 2, 2006.

1. amstrange1 Forum Member

Hi guys,

Is there anyone on here that's bought their own wideband? Just wondering what you've got, how you rate it, and how much it was?

(sorry if this question's been asked before,but I can't get the search function to work...)

I'm sure I remember a link on the Megasquirt site ages ago for a cheap setup - but I can't find it for the life of me now!

Cheers,

Andy

2. martyn_16v Forum Junkie

I've got the Techedge DIY-2A0 (DIY build kit), was about 120 including the sensor and i've got no complaints about it whatsoever :thumbup:

Keithmac uses a Zeitronix unit, he's happy with that as well and it does come with a much nicer looking display unit than the Techedge if you are after one as well as the controller. Another cheap unit is the Innovate LC1, it's a very basic version of the Innovate LM1, with no logging or display.

3. rradogolfman Forum Member

i got an innovate lm1,, awesome bit of kit ata bout 250 ;) software is good too,, can throw up all kinds of plots and the system is expandable to plot boost and revs too with the aux box add on,, ;)

4. amstrange1 Forum Member

Thanks for the info!

I'd discounted the Zeitronix kit on price, although having seen the kit first hand it's worth the money. I'd been looking at the Innovate stuff, but it was the Techedge that I'd seen on the Megasquirt site - and I think that's what I'll be going for. Being able to save a fair bit of till by building it myself appeals!

5. KeithMac Forum Junkie

Yeh my ZT-2`s got an excellent display and works well with the MS, handy to have AFR, Boost, EGT all in one display when you`re not using the laptop, it can also log using the lappy but MS made that redundant.