Women In Transit Van

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by RIP-MK3, Mar 7, 2008.

1. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

OMFG..... driving to see a customer today driving past a women in a transit van pulled over with her left hand indicator on stationary. As I'm going past her,I hear this crunch and she has just pulled out straight into the side of my car....

Then she gets out and says "you could see I what I was doing because of the road block up ahead".... the road block was 4 cars sat at some traffic lights about 800 yards up the road...

So I said Im not a bloody mind reader, your left indicator was on, so she says well it hadn't corrected itself?!!?! [:s] surely it would do when you indicated to pull away though I said? oh no, because you indicate to pull away, the same as you didn't check your mirrors or your blind spot stupid bint....
    [:x] [:x]

[​IMG]

2. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

what a loser. as usual with women, its everyone elses fault lol

she pulled out without indicating, without checking for passing vehicles (mirror signal manouver anyone?)

recon shell carry on disputing this?

3. pigbladder Forum Addict

was it a gipo van type transit? any insurance given?

4. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

my insurance company didn't even want me to send the picture's, they said her insurance company probably won't even bother disputing it as they are third party only so will just have to pay for mine...l

she then claimed she didn't know who she was insured with? and that she didn't have anything on her proving who she was, not even a bank card etc.... then she fooked off pretty quick, reckon she was either ****ed or not the name she gave me

5. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

just had the reg and her home address and phone number, my insurance checked it all and it is insured in that name on the van so they can start pursuing straight away,

****ed me right off though [:x]