Work In Progress Angel Eye Golf

Discussion in 'Styling, Trim and Bodywork' started by mr.rabbity, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Baj MK2 VR Forum Member

well done mate. it looks good. nice to see something different. :thumbup:

2. wolfsburg85 Forum Member

I would leave the grill black, would be too much all purple - definitely get debadged though!

will look good with the big bumpers!! :clap:

3. Andy947 Forum Addict

How much bigger are the lights than rallye items?? They look huge!

Any pics closer up?

:)

4. mr.rabbity Forum Member

Here are some updated pictures a bit bigger so you can scrutanise it again. What do you people think of the wheels?

I put the mirrors on as a picture taking session for these mirror caps that I am selling, but I really like them.

Also what about my side indicators?

Put a Mk4 armrest in this weekend. Is absolutely fab. Really feels nice shifting through the gears. As you can see I have mine as far up as possible. Very easy to fit as well if you have a brain and don't mind having to build yourself a centre consule.

Like my engine bay. Spent the week cleaning it. Purple is going and making the engine bay only blue and polished Chrome, with some copper highlighted bits.

Carb is the 34/34 DMTR which has the idle cut off valve which prevents those embarrassing times when your car runs on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. All Torque Forum Member

Not to my taste (too much bling and is that a neon gearknob?), but well done.

If you like it, do it :)

I look forward seeing it when you have finished the rest. Also the BMW side repeaters do go with the Angel eyes.

6. mr.rabbity Forum Member

That Gearknob is going very quickly, but it is not wired up, Plan was to have all my interior and exterior neons and angels wired up to the alarm to light up. The knob was a 4 ebay special and lights up to the point where is blinds you as look at it. Horrible gear knob to use as well. Feel like a chav driving the car!

The Engine bay is going to be resprayed a special way which I will let you if it works afterwards. Well the car is a bling colour, so I thought I might as well carry on as when it was old skool it looked worse. I just like experimenting. I hope to be finished by the summer. Just waiting to get all my bumpers resprayed and my mirrors.

Waiting for my Momo kit to be sent by some moron on ebay. Got a steering wheel and boss for my car, momo pedals, & momo raptor knob all for the bargain price of 65! Was brand new as well.

7. richgit Forum Junkie

cool mate, i prefer it without the eyebrow though :)

8. t_r_d Forum Member

why couldn't you swap the lights over? then they would follow the line
    of the wings? theyd still point in the right direction surely?